четвъртък, 14 февруари 2013 г.

Visualization in Amarok

Who would have thought that something so simple in Windows would be that complicated in Linux. So, yesterday, while listening to a quite nice song, I decided I wanted visualization desperately. I tried some script for Amarok involving buffer sample, but it kept on giving me an error. So I started digging and I came up with a solution. It's called Project M.
$sudo equo install libvisual libprojectm libvisual-projectm libprojectm-qt projectm-pulseaudio
I think those are the packages needed in order for Project M to run. Or they are what I have installed on my PC.
After installing, you can find Project M Pulse in your start menu. Now, don't think you'll have the normal winamp options - you wont. Or at least I haven't found them yet. But it's pretty and colorful. And it moves. :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар